What Localpoint Gives You
Localpoint by Digby gives mobile developers the most powerful enterprise-grade platform available today for bringing contextual relevancy and mobile messaging to their app:
- Location Detection. Providing real-time geofence-based location detection to your application with high accuracy while conserving power and protecting user privacy. No persistent location tracking or handwarming here.
- Location Management. Easy set up, organization, and management of geofences for large customers via the web-based Localpoint Console or Location API.
- Pull and Push Notification Campaigns. Reliable and scalable delivery of triggered pull notifications and targeted push notifications based on mobile context, incorporated within easy-to-use campaign management tools and reporting.
- Location Analytics. Sophisticated web-style analytics based on the physical world actions of your users, viewable through the Console or Export API.
Localpoint’s Advantages for Developers
Digby has a long track record of working with some of the world’s biggest brands. This makes our product and organization uniquely qualified to support the enterprise:
- Broad APIs. Interact programmatically with any component of the Localpoint platform, integrating location sensitivity into any feature, using mobile messaging as part of any broader communication strategy, or manipulating big data sets.
- Scale and Reliability. Many other services offering mobile context or messaging tools haven’t seen the same load that Localpoint has, with millions of active devices and millions of contextual events per day.
- Developer Support. Because we work with select customers we provide a higher level of support than most, with our Customer Success Managers and Developer Support staff working hard to ensure a strong positive impact on our customers’ business.
Trying Out Localpoint
Localpoint’s SDKs for iOS and Android offer easily embedded libraries, documentation, and sample apps that get you up and running quickly. Feel free to request an invitation to give Localpoint a trial run.